Skill Level: 2nd-6th Grade
Monday through Thursday 12:30-2:30
June 5th-June 29th
Skills addressed in a fun and interactive, yet structured model.
- Memorize fact families and recall them quickly
- Understand math concepts like addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
- Improve language skills related to math- vocabulary
- Improve ability to organize information within word problems
- Improve problem solving skills related to math
- Fun, real-world application to math skills
Research proven strategies for our math program can not be found anywhere in the area and they work!! We coach students on important visualizing strategies to help them to retain information and memorize math facts easily. When students do not have the basic facts of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division mastered, their math problem-solving abilities suffer. We want students to be able to recall answers quickly and easily. They can’t rely on counting on their fingers forever, so why not learn these skills right now?
We also help students to improve their higher-order-thinking skills to solve math word-problems with ease. We help them to draw a mental image of the information presented in each word-problem, then problem solve to find the missing information.
We are confident that your child will start to enjoy math and have a boost in confidence with our fun, interactive strategies.
For more information or to reserve a spot, call us at 515.419.4270
2570 106th Street Suite E Urbandale, IA